Well, in a word, yes. Workplace wellness is all that and more. Relating to the physical environment and organisational culture of your workplace it includes:-
- a building which has good lighting, good work spaces, easy access, good air conditioning systems, a designated lunch area
- a culture of good health and fitness within the company such as encouraging walks at lunchtimes, not working excessive hours, encouraging team building, and community involvement
- good productivity rates, with less time off sick, good staff retention
- onsite massage, regular workstation checks
At WorkSpace IQ we aim to coordinate the creation of a healthy workplace from the design phase through to occupation by:
- New office rebuild or workplace renovation ergonomic consultation
- Furniture purchase advice
- Workplace wellness maintenance programmes
Just like vehicles, we all need a regular check up to ensure we maintain healthy habits. Also people’s jobs change, new staff start, and other events happen in our lives which can affect how we perform at work. Maintenance programmes can be booked to suit your organisation’s needs and can vary from fortnightly to once a year, though more regular checks than annual are recommended, particularly if staff change regularly. A monthly payment option is available for this programme.
Specialists in other areas such as productivity, health programmes and monitoring, onsite massage and staff engagement can be coordinated as required to best meet your needs.
Healthy workplaces result in a healthy business, so ensure that WorkSpace IQ is involved in your workplace right from the start. Your staff will reward you with more creativity, energy and business.
Contact to make a time for a free consultation to help move your business toward a healthier future.