Professional and allied health clinical supervision
Supervision is such an integral part of a health professional’s career that it should be a rewarding, nurturing and inspiring experience for all parties involved.
If you have a growing desire to
- Explore the possibility of applying for a leadership or management position
- Have interview coaching for leadership or management positions
- Be supported in current leadership or management position
Then I’m happy to help. My supervision style is varied and tailored to your needs and draws on 25 years experience as an Occupational Therapist with the last 15 years working in Allied Health Leadership and Management positions. Over that time, I have been a leader, coach, clinical and professional supervisor, trainer and manager.
I can also provide clinical supervision to intermediate or senior clinicians who would like to explore
- Different ways of working and thinking
- A reflective supervision approach to strengthen and maintain professional resilience
- Have a learning approach to self-development, professional growth and development
I have a particular interest in coaching and supervising emerging allied health leaders and managers and have plenty of experience both internationally and nationally to draw on.
I also have a wealth of experience as both an interview shortlisted, interviewer and interviewee to draw on and share with you. Having been a manager and health leader for over 15 years, I draw on my own successes and failures, both from a self learnt and academia stand point and am happy to share these with you.
Seeing people thrive and achieve their goals, both personally and professionally, is something that I absolutely get a huge buzz out of, and know that people benefit from.
I am available to supervise throughout New Zealand and use a variety of mediums such as face to face, telephone, video-conference or internet based options (skype, zoom etc).